All centre doors are between 90 cm and 120 cm wide.
32 Fully adapted apartments
- Apartments with 1 or 2 rooms with living room, kitchen, bedroom/s and bathroom/s
Individual – 33 m2 – 1 bedroom – 1 bed
Double – 42/48 m2 – 1 bedroom – 2 beds
Triple – 51/62 m2 – 2 bedrooms – 3 beds (2+1)
Quadruple – 51/62 m2 – 2 bedrooms – 4 beds (2+2)
- All beds for residents with reduced mobility are electric and fitted with high-density foam mattresses.
- Living room and bedroom with TV (international channels) and Wi-Fi
- Fully-fitted kitchen: hot plates, fridge and dishwasher.
- Adapted bathroom: floor-level shower with side safety bars without steps, wall-mounted fold-away seat; the lavatory has open side access and rails for aiding transfers. Lavatory and shower seat height: 47 cm.
- Technical Aids:
Hoist crane for transfers, safety rails on beds, bath chair, trapeze handle, air mattress, etc.
- Common areas for resident health:
Common areas for resident health :
- Gym with physiotherapist.
- Therapeutic, adapted swimming pool.
- Multi-purpose room with TV and Wi-Fi, for meetings and other activities.
- Restaurant – café: with capacity for 50 people.
- Lifts – dimensions of 120×140 cm and 210×140 cm.
- Central heating and radiant heated floor with independent thermostats for each room.
The parameters defined in accordance with the Law of Access in Decree 135/1995 have been applied and all architectural barriers have been removed.
The entire building has an approximate area of 3,200 m2.