Identification of the person responsible for the website
The data officer is LLARS DE L’AMISTAT CHESHIRE, PRIVATE FOUNDATION, hereinafter referred to as “LLARS DE L’AMISTAT”. The identification and contact data can be found in the legal notice on the website.
Use and purpose of the data collected
The data you may send us through the various forms and e-mails appearing on our website will be used for the following purposes
- The “Contact” form: Answering inquiries and providing the information requested by the party concerned.
- The “Work with us” form: for participating in the LLARS DE L’AMISTAT recruiting procedure and communicating with the party concerned in order to offer them a job.
The information we request is appropriate, relevant and strictly necessary for the purposes set out above; you are under no obligation to provide us with that information. Mandatory data is marked on the forms with an asterisk (*); if you refuse to provide us with this information, we will not be able to process your request. It also ensures that all information provided is true and relevant to the purpose for which we request it. The transmission of data requires your express consent to their inclusion in our processing, as long as LLARS DE L’AMISTAT deems it convenient for processing the request you have made.
We would like to point out that your data will only be transmitted in such cases as are prescribed by law or for questions necessary for the processing of the enquiry.
In order for us to keep your personal data up to date, it is important that you inform us of any changes. Otherwise we accept no responsibility for their accuracy. We believe that if you do not explicitly delete your personal data from our files, you will continue to have an interest in us storing your data for as long as the Data Controller deems it appropriate and for as long as it is appropriate for the purpose for which it was collected.
Storage of data
The personal data provided for enquiries and applications will be stored until an answer has been given to the party concerned. In recruiting procedures, the data is stored for 1 year.
Rights of the users concerned
The users concerned have the following rights:
- the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not the Data Controller is processing personal data.
- the right to have access to one’s personal data and to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, the erasure of data when, inter alia, they are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Under certain circumstances, the users concerned may request the limitation of the processing of their data; in this case, the Data Controller retains the data only for the purposes of exercise or defence in the event of legal claims.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data.